Friday, August 12, 2005

Happy Homecoming

We returned from our vacation. Coming home is usually the best part of any trip, I've decided. I think I only started feeling this way after having children and being forced to check my luggage on airplanes.

Upon arriving home, Dagny decided to be in her birthday suit from the waist-down. After about a half hour of the cool air hitting her rump, Dagny informed me she needed to go poopy. So, I picked her up and ran her to her little potty chair. Within a few minutes, she left a nice surprise in the potty bowl! Woo hoo!

She did this entirely on her own.

So, who was it that told me children should never be potty-trained before the age of three? Just goes to show that each kid does it on their own time. Apparently, just because someone is a parent, doesn't make him/her an expert on all children. We all do the best we can.

Seems like she's READY to rid herself of those dreadful diapers.

Get set!

Let's go!

What a nice homecoming present, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment