Wednesday, June 29, 2005

If It Looks Like Chicken....

While not officially attempting to potty train yet, Dagny has become quite interested in bathroom and potty activities of late. In general, mothers lack privacy the moment they give birth. Maybe when the kids go to college, privacy will return for most of us.

Going to the bathroom today with the door wide open, Dagny sauntered in and asked what I was doing.

Me: Well, what does it look like I'm doing?

Dagny: Going pee-pee! (stated proudly)

Me: Good guess. I'm going poopy. (offering her the words needed to describe her own bodily functions)

She ran around to the side of the potty and shouted, "I wanna see. I wanna see!"

After peering over the side, she shouted, "CHICKEN! MOMMY, LOOK CHICKEN!"

Oddly enough, we ate meat-loaf last night......

No comments:

Post a Comment