Monday, April 18, 2005

Taste Test

Remember that sickness causing Dagny to "toss her cookies" last Thursday? Well, that sickness turned out to be an ugly virus. It knocked me into bed Saturday night through today. I thought I was over it this morning....

At the break of day, I was determined to "buck-up" since Ken had to return to work. Despite intentions of a good attitude, there's more to fighting a virus than "bucking up". Of course, the kids are fine now and romping around the house in their usual energetic manner. Furthermore, there was no school today, due to a scheduled teacher development day. Just my luck!

After repeated requests, this afternoon I broke down and made cookies. As they were supposedly cooling, the official taste-testers, pictured below, took the samples right off the cookie sheets.

Cookies

If the girls' dinner is ruined, you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment